We currently migrate to MediaWiki from our old installation, but not all content has been migrated yet.
Take a look at the Wiki Team page for instructions how to help
or browse through our new wiki at
to find the information already migrated.
- Enrico's util-vserver (for use with vserver 1.2.x)
- alpha util-vserver (for use with 2.x series)
System administration tools
- VSkel (scripts for creating and maintaining vservers using "skel" templates)
- [Backupninja] An easy to use backup program that has vserver support
- Debian tools
- [debian vserver tools] This is collection of debian specific vserver tools (obsolete: these have not been updated for newer kernels)
- [vapt] (obsolete: integrated into util-vserver)
- [Bind9] These are the debian woody packages for Bind 9, recompiled with the --disable-linux-caps option. You can run these bind packages in a vserver without the need for the S_CAPS="CAP_SYS_RESOURCE" option in the vserver configuration file.
- [Bind9 (9.3.1) and DLZ (+ DLZ-Extented) for Vserver] A debian packages compatible 'sarge' with '--disable-linux-caps' option and DLZ Patch (see bottom page for informations)
- [util-vserver for debian 3.0] This is a backport of the linux-vserver package to debian 3.0 (woody) (End of life, woody is oldstable now)
- [Debian-newvserver] This script installs Debian straight off the web from Debian.org's world-wide network of mirrors. It's included in the vserver-debiantools package for debian. You can use this script to install debian vservers on top of other distributions. (obsolete: this only works for older installations, such as woody)
NOTE: If you want to use one of the Vserver+Grsecurity patches with RBAC you need to apply the [gradm2 patch] and the [kernel patch] to be able to use CAP_CONTEXT in your RBAC policy. Inheritance of RBAC rules within contexts coming soon ;-)
Administration Tools and Scripts