We currently migrate to MediaWiki from our old installation, but not all content has been migrated yet.
Take a look at the Wiki Team page for instructions how to help
or browse through our new wiki at
to find the information already migrated.
- make a 'clone' build method
- which allows to clone an existing vserver (with modified options)
add a vserver remove/delete method A patch has been sent
- fix: /etc/vservers/vserver-name/ulimits
- This configuration will be honored for kernel 2.4 only. why?
- add support for cpu affinity syscalls
- get examples from [vstress]
- add support for the vc_wait_exit() syscall command
- config options change method (no rebuild or whatever)
- A nice tool for tracking and controlling vserver resources