We currently migrate to MediaWiki from our old installation, but not all content has been migrated yet.
Take a look at the Wiki Team page for instructions how to help
or browse through our new wiki at
to find the information already migrated.
Community wishes to Santa
- A single command - script, to migrate servers to virtual
- virtualize (ip.old / ip.new / server.name.old / server.name.new / stop source server)
- Resolving all potential problems that could come up
- Please don't forget to bring some presents for Enrico, Jacques and Herbert.
Developer wishes to Santa
- please find some non i386 hardware to test on ...
- please collect all the 'oops' and 'bugreports' that don not reach us
- please do some decent ngnet testing so we can move on ...
- please find someone who does a decent logo for Linux-VServer
- maybe something where the blue cubicles are inhabited
- by cute penguins, observed through some magnifying glass ...
- May be something like this ? [this]
Santa's List of Fulfilled Wishes
- Please bring Herbert a GPG key so that he can sign his patches.
- Herbert got a GPG key (and it was renewed recently ;) ...
- Can you bring us quota support for the stable linux-vserver versions?
- quota and disk limit patches were 'granted' for vs1.20
- Can you bring us IPV6 support?
- Is it possible to bring us virtual network devices?
- both are part of ngnet (2.6) please test!
- please bring some cool vserver documentation ...
- the cool linux-vserver paper was 'granted' ... ;)
- Please could your elfs look and try to fix various things on:
- various things where fixed (please update ;)
- Please bring RedHat compatible Kernel RPMs (matt _at_ followers.net)
- for RH 7.3, 8.0 and 9.0 also! (Chuck: and RHEL3 and FC1!; I'm working on it!)
- folks compiled and provided packages for various RH systems
- Bertl released vserver patches for RHEL3 ...
- Please bring me a step by step guide to installing, and creating Vserver's