We currently migrate to MediaWiki from our old installation, but not all content has been migrated yet.
Take a look at the Wiki Team page for instructions how to help
or browse through our new wiki at
to find the information already migrated.
Per Context Quota
(for 2.4.22 as Test for 2.6.x)
you will need ...
what should be tested?
- this will give you a separate quota space per vserver, which,
- after activation, independently tracks the quota for a specific
- context ...
how to start?
- get the tools, and the patches
- patch your kernel ...
- tar xvjf linux-2.4.22.tar.bz2
- mv linux-2.4.22 linux-2.4.22-test
- cd linux-2.4.22-test
- bzcat ../patch-2.4.22-c17e.diff.bz2 | patch -p1
- bzcat ../patch-2.4.22-c17e-mq0.11.diff.bz2 | patch -p1
- bzcat ../patch-2.4.22-c17e-mq0.10-cx0.06.diff.bz2 | patch -p1
- bzcat ../patch-2.4.22-c17e-mq0.11-cx0.06-cq0.11.diff.bz2 | patch -p1
- bzcat ../patch-2.4.22-ctx17a-vr0.13.diff.bz2 | patch -p1
- select the VROOT device and quota (old & new)
- select the Persistent Context ID method of your choice
- compile and install kernel and tools (vr/cq)
- after reboot ...
- mount the vserver filesystem with the 'tagctx' option
- (do not use remount, as it won't work)
- mount -o tagctx,usrquota,grpquota /dev/shared/device /vservers
- setup one vroot device for all vservers on a shared partition
- (as described in the INSTALL and on my pages) and use the folowing
- commands to activate quota for context N = 100
- mknod /dev/vroot/device b 4 device
- copy the vroot device to the virtual server, or create an
- apropriate block device node there ...
- cp -va /dev/vroot/device /vservers/<name>/dev/hdv1
- add a context quota hash for the new context
- cqhadd -v -x 100 /dev/vroot/device
- (result will be success, if everything is okay)
- make sure that your vserver mtab entry looks like this
- /dev/hdv1 / ufs rw,usrquota,grpquota 0 0
- change to vserver TEST (context = 100) and do quotacheck -vaug
- (the quota files should be created)
- enable quota with quotaon -vaug ...
thats it ...
- please contact me, if you have any ...
you can use [patch-e2fsprogs-1.34-cti0.01.diff.bz2] to patch the tools
to show and change the context information for files ...