We currently migrate to MediaWiki from our old installation, but not all content has been migrated yet.
Take a look at the Wiki Team page for instructions how to help
or browse through our new wiki at
to find the information already migrated.
This page contains common errors and misconfiguration.
- Q: Try to connect to a vserver from the master or another vserver on the same host fails with
- strace shows:
sin_addr=inet_addr("xx.xx.xx.xx")}, yy) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
- A: The vserver/master cannot communicate with another vserver on same host.
- check all netmasks on all interfaces (do they overlap) ?
- check policy routing (disable it temporary) ?
- check that lo is up (Networking within a host/vserver always uses lo interface)