We currently migrate to MediaWiki from our old installation, but not all content has been migrated yet.
Take a look at the Wiki Team page for instructions how to help
or browse through our new wiki at
to find the information already migrated.
This How-To is still being written, so until this message leaves I suggest you - do - not follow this.
VServer Beginner How-To
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to correct this document.
- Get the necessary files and setup kernel.
- Get the kernel patch and kernel.
- Configure and make the kernel with vserver options.
- Get the util-vserver tools and setup.
- Setup your first vserver.
- Finish setting up host enviroment
- Configure your first vserver
- Create template vservers.
- Trying out the vserver, configuring more.
- Setting up limits such as memory and cpu
- Testing the vserver.
it'll be great if we can have on .iso image that install vserver from scratch so begineers can have a very quick start without patch/compile/etc...